totally me...~


One of my beloved stuff was a Timberland shoes given by my akak since the last 5 years. that was my 1st super boogie dubie (what?) shoe i get from my akak. At first, I'm not very satisfied with the shoes as it was large in size (looking down make me wonder, am i the horrible clown Ronald McD?) . keh3..but something happened in my huhu haha life in Egypt - my Timberland was stolen by the Arab..uh..so sad..akak..forgive me..!

But...then i knew that Timberland is one of the contributing industry for developing Israel bloody country. Yeah?

TIMBERLAND: (clothing, shoes, boots, jackets, etc.) Timberlands is a $1.1 billion footwear, apparel & accessories company. Its President and CEO Jeffrey Swartz is an active zionist.In a recent "solidarity visit" to Israel, where he made it clear he was speaking as the CEO of Timberland, he suggested sending 100 IDF soldiers to the US for a week as ambassadors for Israel. (the worst kind of Zionist).Although Timberland is a publicly traded company, his family holds approximately 47% of the stock and has approximately 81% of the voting power.

oh God..I'm missing the thing that i hate..
Luckily,after the last final exam, i have a chance to draw again! And it was my 1st drawing in here (medical studies were too busy...yeah? ). But i drew my Timberland! Forgive me..keh3...


it's a bloody Timberland with spots of tahi ayam (do comment on the drawing and not the Timber.Why bloody?just think about the Palestinians....)

this is me..totally me..the way i express my feeling...

since my exams are just around the corner, i have to speed up my studies (hehe..), so, I neither going to update anything on my blog nor Ym...happy exams to all and most importantly, update your news about Palestine ya?bye...

3 tables and 1 bed, but a floor is my choice..study + sleep + eat = mumtaz?




boycott Israeli goods...meshi?

Saturday, January 10, 2009

6 responses to totally me...~

  1. Azura Yasin says:

    cantik! memang minat art?

  2. Anonymous says:

    urrmm..ade hikmah rupanya kenapa kasut tuh kene curi... =D

    lukisan tu..
    cantek...kemas..cool~
    cuma..[err...xpe ke kalo komen nih??]
    tang darah tuh..macam x cukup realistik lagi jer... =P

    ma3a taufeeq wannajah

  3. gorengTelor says:

    tq pd zr n anonymous (lain kali wat name ye..)

    lukisan x realistik sgt sbb mase tu dlm keadaan nk cepat.sbbnye,mase tu tumpang umh kwn smentara nk cari umah sewa baru.tgh2 boring,then smpat lukis jap.

    insyaallah,lps ni tampil ngn lukisan2 lain..(cewah)

    wat blog asalnye nk upload lukisan,tp mcm busy sgt la blaja kt sini...

  4. bgs2..nnt lukis chart anat byk2 ye.sleep n eat yg btol perlu utk mumtaz!

  5. Anonymous says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  6. gorengTelor says:

    opps..
    sorry..i never know i have a fan who dedicated a song for me.this must be a boy.ok.think positive.

    (any kinds of LOve is forbidden in this blog)


Followers

.::aku::.

My photo
mansurah, al-daqahliah, Egypt
feel free to say we'r art
Carta PERUBATANonline

.::sila pot-pet::.


ShoutMix chat widget

.::online skg?::.

hit counter